I’m extremely apologetic that this has come late!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by my dear friend Shannon Alisha and I’m so so thankful! Please check out her blog, if you’re into beauty and food her blog will be perfect for you! Official rules are here.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Oooh…. That’s a hard one. I’d have to say New York City or Paris, they’re both alive with culture and personality.
- What’s the beauty product you could not live without and why?
Nude lipstick for sure! On days when I’m feeling pretty, I just whip out my Mink Pink Revlon Lipstick, its a darker brown shade and absolutely amazing!
- What’s your favourite film?
I’m not a huge fan of films so I can’t exactly think of one on the top of my head.
- What’s your favourite food?
Pizza, yassss. Macarons are also lovely.
- What’s a goal in life that you really want to achieve?
Appreciating who I am and finding happiness.
- If you became a multimillionaire overnight what would be the first thing that you would buy?
Damnnnn. Probably my prom dress, it’s been bugging me out lately and I want to get it over with lmao. In addition to the question, I would then donate most to help out children that aren’t as fortunate as me, i.e. an education, a family, food and a roof to live under.
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
Haha, you’re asking the wrong question. What is the glass filled of? Why is it filled up half way? Why is the glass there in the first place? Question everything.
- Would you ever get a tattoo, if so what design would you get?
Something meaningful… probably a tattoo that relates to creation or making stuff. I love making things that reflect who I am and what I stand for.
- If you could change one thing about the world what would it be and why?
SO MANY CHOICES. Hmmm. I wish for everyone to be fully fed, educated and are able to come home to a warm bed. I was going to say eradicating evil and hatred, but alas, I don’t think that is possible.
- If you could only take five things to a desert island what would they be?
WIFI connection, electronic device (mainly so I can keep up with what is happening in the world), monokini, my favourite shades and a good magazine 🙂
My 10 Questions
- How would you describe your style?
- Favourite drink?
- Considering humanity has 24 hours until total annihilation of the world. What would you do first?
- What is your favourite tv show?
- Who are your muses?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Where would you rather be right now?
- What song are you utterly in love with?
- What quote really spoke to you during your lifetime?
- Vintage or modern?
I’d like to tag these wonderful people:
Again thank you so much to Shannon!